Trying to figure out things I should subscribe to. What are some things you like/can’t live without?
- Phone: $150 (family plan with C)
- Cable: $37
- Wifi: $60
- Netflix: $9
- Zipcar: $5
- Flickr: $2
- MTA: $50
- Utilities: $15
Pandora: $4 Hulu: $8 Rdio: $10 (no Tumblr integration)
- Spotify: $10
- Dropbox: $10
Edits (for the responses):
- kevbob answered: Crashplan for me; I use Dropbox and it’s essential to me, but I only need the free acct at this time, so for me it is $0.
- stuffevalikes answered: I know that you crossed Rdio off already, but I find the $5 browser only plan to be invaluable at the office.
- kienan answered: Spotify 1000%. I have the $10 version and use it 8 hrs/day for the last 1.5 years. When albums release, they have it available the same day.
- deplorableword answered: I don’t have a iTunes library at all, I just use Spotify, it’s liberating when you’re entire music library doesn’t take forever to sync
- alexrainert answered: Curiously, what prompted the shift from Rdio to Spotify?
- andrew answered: cant function w/ spotify and dropbox.
- squarescape answered: wow! your utilities are only $15.?! i dropped cable and invested in a hd antenna as i am urban. ur phone rate seems high.
- chrscpr answered: Not tech, but are you familiar with Graze?
- joshuanguyen posted this